SD-220 Craft Dual Mode Bandsaw
£ CONTACT US
The SD-220 Craft with gravity downfeed, hardened guide pads, variable blade speed, 1" blade and 60° mitring makes this bandsaw ideal for smaller workshops that do not have 3 phase supply but still require a precision cutting.
Max Capacity: 220mm
Materials: Solid, Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, PVC,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
The Single Phase, 220 Craft dual mode pulldown & manual mitre bandsaw machine.
Dual Mode means it can be used as a pull down or in gravity mode, this bandsaw often replaces customers existing circular saw's, due to capacity, foot print and overall running costs.
- Quick and easy mitre cutting past 45° to 60° one way.
- Manual operation to cut light sections quickly.
- Can be left cutting unattended when cutting larger sections and solids.
- Variable control of bow feed when in gravity mode.
- Fast acting vice, great for repediative cutting.
- Inverter driven bandsaw blade, which enables seamless blade speed changes from 25-90m/min.
- Separate coolant pump housed in the rear for ease of maintenance.
- Blade tension gauge for easy setup.
- Smaller footprint perfect for the smaller workshops where space is a premium.
Tool kit, Instruction manual, Bi-metal bandsaw blade,Length stop.
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SD-220 Craft Dual Mode Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Would you like us to provide a quotation?
We can provide you with a quotation for the SD-220 Craft Dual Mode Bandsaw. Please complete the below and complete the contact us form.