SDRF 270S Manual Bandsaw
£1950.00 excl. VAT and delivery
This economically priced SDRF 270S robust manual bandsaw features gravity downfeed, 2 speed motor, quick action vice, 1" blade and 60°s; mitring all as standard. This saw is ideal for the smaller fabrication workshops.
Max Capacity: 225mm
Materials: Sections, Ferrous, PVC,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
Dual Mode means it can be used as a pull down or in gravity mode, this bandsaw often replaces customers existing circular saw's, due to capacity, foot print and overall running costs
- Manual operation to cut light sections quickly.
- Can be left cutting unattended when cutting larger sections and solids.
- Variable control of bow feed when in gravity mode.
- Easy mitre bow rotates to 60° right.
- Fast acting vice, great for repetitive cutting.
- 2 blade speeds.
- Separate coolant pump housed at the rear of the machine for ease of maintenance.
- Smaller footprint perfect for the smaller workshops where space is a premium
The bi-metal blade speed is 20 & 85 m/min.
Tool kit, Instruction manual, Bi-metal bandsaw blade,
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SDRF 270S Manual Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Ready to order online?
If you are ready to order one or more SDRF 270S Manual Bandsaw please click the link below and complete the payment process.