SD-270HB Dual Mode Mitre Bandsaw
£ CONTACT US
The SD-270HB bandsaw ideally suited to a toolroom. with gravity downfeed, hardened guide pads, 2 blade speeds, 1" blade and 60° mitring makes this bandsaw ideal for smaller workshops that requires precision cutting.
Max Capacity: 240mm
Materials: Solid, Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, PVC,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
This is the bigger brother to the ever popular SD-270S.
This has the optional hydraulic pack fitted as standard. combined with full size hardened guide pads makes this saw more of a precision bandsaw ideally suited to a toolroom.
- Manual operation to cut light sections quickly.
- Heavier duty hydraulic pack, with a precision valve which offers greater control.
- Can be left cutting unattended when cutting larger sections and solids.
- Variable control of bow feed when in gravity mode.
- Easy mitre bow rotates to 60° right.
- Fast acting vice, great for repediative cutting.
- 2 blade speeds.
- Separate coolant pump housed at the rear of the machine for ease of maintenance.
- Smaller footprint perfect for the smaller workshops where space is a premium
Tool kit, Instruction manual, Bi-metal bandsaw blade
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SD-270HB Dual Mode Mitre Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Would you like us to provide a quotation?
We can provide you with a quotation for the SD-270HB Dual Mode Mitre Bandsaw. Please complete the below and complete the contact us form.