SDAS 90-12/2.5 - 3 Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls
£ CONTACT US
The SDAS 90-12/2.5 is a 3 roll asymetrical plate roll machine for metal forming. It is ideal for thin sheet metal rolling with a working length of 1250mm and pre-bending thickness of 2.5mm. The top plate roll has a diameter of 90mm.
Max Capacity: 1mm
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
The SDAS 90-12/2.5 is a sheet metal rolling machine and has a body made of cast iron construction. Other features of this asymmetric plate bending machine include:
- Central rollers powered with electric motor and gear drive
- Cone bending device
- Self brake main motor
- Upper roll is openable by side
- Lower roll and back roll are with hand wheels up & down adjustable.
- Separate eletric control panel with foot pedal
- Emergency stop
- Suitable for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK and TURQUM certificates
- Working length of 1250mm
- Pre-bending thickness of 2.5mm
- Maximum thickness 3mm
- Top plate roll diameteris 90mm
- Minimum bending diameter is 130mm
Optional features include:
- Induction hardened rolls
- Back roll with motor
- Digital display
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SDAS 90-12/2.5 - 3 Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Would you like us to provide a quotation?
We can provide you with a quotation for the SDAS 90-12/2.5 - 3 Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls. Please complete the below and complete the contact us form.