SDAS 70-10/1.5 - 3 Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls
£4600.00 excl. VAT and delivery
The SDAS 70-10/1.5 is a 3 roll asymetrical plate roll machine for metal forming. It is ideal for thin sheet metal rolling with a working length of 1050mm and pre-bending thickness of 1.5mm. The top plate roll has a diameter of 70mm.
Max Capacity: 1mm
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
The SDAS 70-10/1.5 is a sheet metal rolling machine and has a body made of cast iron construction. Other features of this asymmetric plate bending machine include:
- Central rollers powered with electric motor and gear drive
- Cone bending device
- Self brake main motor
- Upper roll is openable by side
- Lower roll and back roll are with hand wheels up & down adjustable.
- Separate eletric control panel with foot pedal
- Emergency stop
- Suitable for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK and TURQUM certificates
- Working length of 1050mm
- Pre-bending thickness of 1.5mm
- Maximum thickness 2mm
- Top plate roll diameteris 70mm
- Minimum bending diameter is 210mm
Optional features include:
- Induction hardened rolls
- Back roll with motor
- Digital display
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SDAS 70-10/1.5 - 3 Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Ready to order online?
If you are ready to order one or more SDAS 70-10/1.5 - 3 Roll Initial Pinch Plate Rolls please click the link below and complete the payment process.