SD Bendicrop 50 Steelworker
£ CONTACT US
The Geka Bendicrop 50T is a hydraulic steelworker machine with 1 cylinder and 6 workstations. This machine has an integrated bending station complying with CE standards. It also provides excellent performance in punching, notching, shearing for flat bars, cutting of angles, cutting of round and square bars.
Max Capacity: 1mm
Materials: Solid, Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
Thanks to the blade holder's vertical movement, machine has an excellent performance in all its five work stations:
- shear for flat bars
- angle cutting
- cutting of round and square bars
Fitted with an anti torque system to reduce deformation when shearing flat bars.
The BENDICROP model is fitted with a touch and cut length stop and is delivered with two V-shaped bending dies of 1 9/16" and 2 3/4".
- Permanent bending station complying with CE standards
- Goose neck die-holder for punching of D and E sections on legs and webs
- Quick tool change
- Angle shearing without loss of material. Wide range of openings for B and A
- Flat bar and plate shearing system with minimum deformation F miter shearing up to 45º
- Rectangular notching with table, also suitable for tube notching, rectangular notching, etc...
- Anti torque system for flat bar shearing without deformation
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SD Bendicrop 50 Steelworker or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Would you like us to provide a quotation?
We can provide you with a quotation for the SD Bendicrop 50 Steelworker. Please complete the below and complete the contact us form.