SD-270DS Dual Mitre and Mode Bandsaw
£2750.00 excl. VAT and delivery
The SD-270DS bandsaw ideally suited to a fabrication workshop where dual mitring is required. Featuring gravity downfeed, hardened guide pads, 2 blade speeds, 1" blade coupled with the ability to double mitre these features makes this bandsaw ideal for smaller workshops.
Max Capacity: 227mm
Materials: Solid, Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, PVC,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
Dual Mode means it can be used as a pull down or in gravity mode, this bandsaw often replaces customers existing circular saw's, due to capacity, foot print and overall running costs
• Manual operation to cut light sections quickly.
• Can be left cutting unattended when cutting larger sections and solids.
• Variable control of bow feed when in gravity mode.
• Easy mitre bow rotates to 60° right and 45° left.
• Fast acting vice, great for repediative cutting.
• 2 blade speeds.
• Separate coolant pump housed in the base for ease of maintenance.
• Smaller footprint perfect for the smaller workshops where space is a premium.
Tool kit, Instruction manual, Bi-metal bandsaw blade.
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SD-270DS Dual Mitre and Mode Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Ready to order online?
If you are ready to order one or more SD-270DS Dual Mitre and Mode Bandsaw please click the link below and complete the payment process.