SDW 410.280DGH Semi-automatic Bandsaw
£ CONTACT US
The SDW 410.280DGH is a semi-automatic mitre bandsaw and is an ideal basic model for the production of steel structures. The both-sided mitre cuts continuously adjustable within the 0–60° range, with a large, easy-to-read angular scale. This machine features also an easily movable clamping vice for mitre cuts and a full-stroke hydraulic vice with a tightening system.
Max Capacity: 410mm
Materials: Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
- 2 way mitre – 60° right, 60° left
- Easy to read mitre scale
- DRO for mitre angle
- Long stroke hydraulic vice
- Powered bow raise
- Adjustable back off valve for optimising downfeed speed relative to material mass
- Control box mounted on swinging arm
- Simple, robust push button controls
- Variable blade speed 20 to 120m/min
- Dovetail sliding vice for mitre cutting
- 27mm blade width
- Bed height: 756mm
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SDW 410.280DGH Semi-automatic Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Would you like us to provide a quotation?
We can provide you with a quotation for the SDW 410.280DGH Semi-automatic Bandsaw. Please complete the below and complete the contact us form.