SD 1610 Vertical Bandsaw
£5200.00 excl. VAT and delivery
This vertical bandsaw is for workshop and toolroom applications for the cutting of a wide range of material types and sections. It has a maximum throat 395mm and maximum work height 250mm and features variable blade speed and a title table.
Max Capacity: 255mm
Materials: Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
The SD 1610 heavy duty vertical bandsaw is suitable for workshop or toolroom applications.
Built to a high specification with a 550mm x 600mm table that tilts to -15° right and -12° left and a maximum throat capacity of 396mm.
• Fully featured bandsaw loaded with the following features:
• Variable blade speeds of between 20 to 1,000m/min.
• Table size 550mm x 600mm (22" x 24").
• Table tilts -15° Right and -12° Left.
• Maximum throat Capacity 396mm (16").
• Maximum work height 255mm (10").
• 110 volt circuits and work light complete with magnifying glass.
• Built in compressor to blow swarf away from the cutting area.
• Blade Shear to cut your bulk blade loops to size.
• Blade Welder to weld and anneal your cut loops to size.
• Blade Grinder to grind the welded loops prior to fitting.
Blade speed 20 to 1,000m/min.
Tool kit, halogen work light, instruction manual, bandsaw blade.
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SD 1610 Vertical Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Ready to order online?
If you are ready to order one or more SD 1610 Vertical Bandsaw please click the link below and complete the payment process.