SDV 315 Circular Saw
£2950.00 excl. VAT and delivery
This heavy duty circular saw is operated by a hand lever and offers easy mitre cutting for the workshop or toolroom. It features a self-centring double split vice to grip material on both sides and two cutting speeds.
Max Capacity: 120mm
Materials: Solid, Sections, Ferrous,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
- Very heavy duty
- Nickel bronze gear with precision ground & hardened worm drive screw
- Robust, double hinged pivot
- Low voltage switch within the pull-own grip
- Double counterbalance springs
- Easy, positive ±45° mitre
- Double split vice to grip material on both sides
- Self-centring of vice optimises cutting position
- 2 speed main motor
- Adjustable bar stop 400mm
- Large, square, integral base for stability.
- Internal electric coolant pump
- Coolant tank with integral chip tray
- Pneumatic vice
- Low speed gearbox (22 & 44 rpm)
- Mist spray lubrication system
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SDV 315 Circular Saw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Ready to order online?
If you are ready to order one or more SDV 315 Circular Saw please click the link below and complete the payment process.